2. I've barely written anything this month, and even though I let things slide the last two weeks, I'm starting to feel the guilt of not working on stories closing in. I just have to finish something this month. That's all. I'm sick of having stories that are stuck in the middle.
3. I'm almost to the end of Person of Interest season 2. I really need to write up thoughts because they've had several strong arcs in this season that I've loved. I am getting a little bit impatient with the fillers eps though. But I've met Shaw! And I still really like Root! This is how I envision origin of Bear: the directors went to the writers and said, we need something to make the exposition interesting and not a boring repeat every week and the writers said, sure no problem, we'll give Finch and Reese a dog. I love Bear. He's not allowed to die. At some point soon I'll write up thoughts on season 2.
4. We finished watching Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries season 1! Which was all kinds of excellent and amazing and now I have to track down season 2 somewhere. I feel like I need to make a love post for the show, or start actually making gifs for it for tumblr or something. I think the urge is wrapped up in my need to write but at the same time not wanting to write anything.
5. I kind of want to do an answer questions meme but then I remember that that requires writing too.
6. I'm really trying to work on my posture at work. I'm good and have been good since I started working here to get up every hour or two to take a walk around the building, but sitting upright at my desk is still a challenge. Even with the added incentive of avoiding the excruciating pain and inability to turn fully my neck because my shoulders are fucked. I really need to get off my ass and put together a standing workstation. And modify the standing desk I have at home with an external keyboard so I can have my laptop at one level and my arms at another.
7. There is no seven.